In the 19th century Vidriži manor belonged to baron fon Budbergs family (in many geneartions it was connected with the Russian czar court). The castle of baron Budbergs was built in 1870. and the baron lived there during summers.
| Address:||Vidrižu pag., Vidriži|
| GPS: ||lat: 57.2043345; lon: 24.3940503|
There is a decorative finish of the facade with the coat of arms molding. From 1925. Vidriži elementary school has settled in the castle. At the castle is a park - 12,04 ha large. It was established by baron Budbergs in the beginning of 19th century.